Tabular Alumina is high-density, fully shrunk, coarse crystalline alpha alumina that have been converted to the corundum form. It is a completely recrystallized a-al2o3 sintered at slightly below the melting point of imported alumina after batching, grinding and molding.
Tabular Alumina is produced by sintering ball-formed calcined alumina at a temperature under the 2040°C fusion point of aluminum oxide. The crystals are arranged in a tabular staggered way, which increases the mechanical strength of the particles.
1. High purity up to 99.5% Al2O3
2. Good resistance to alkalis and mineral acids
3. Low water absorption less than 1%
4. High hardness and toughness
5. High thermal conductivity
6. Excellent thermal shock resistance
7. Good abrasion resistance.
8. High volume stability
9. High anti-bending strength
Tabular Alumina is widely used in refractories including sliding gate, purging plug brick, nozzle, well block as well as kiln furniture, electronic industries, petrochemical industries and ceramic industries. The usage of tabular alumina almost covers every step in steeling manufacturing.
Typical physical properties
(100℃)0.069 cal/sec cm℃
White crystalline granules or powder
0-1mm 1-3mm 3-5mm 5-8mm
200#-0 320#-0 325#
Customized size is available upon request
Add：Xingyang City, Henan Province, China