Pink fused alumina F360 F400
Pink fused alumina F360 F400 is a extra fine pink corundum powder with chrominum oxide content. It is get from acid washing and suspension treatment process. After adding chromium material for electric melting, the fused corundum turns pink, and the micro powder produced is light pink.
Pink corundum powder has the following advantages: high purity of alumina, higher toughness than white corundum, multiple sharp edges in the crystal, good durability, high hardness, strong impact resistance, and no iron element. The application covers in grinding tools, grinding paste, polishing, surface treatment, direct grinding and other fields.
- The crystal has strong impact resistance, and the abrasive products produced are not easily deformed, with good shape retention
- The single particle strength of chrome corundum is 15-20% higher than that of white corundum, and its toughness is strong.
- Strong grinding ability and high efficiency.
|Crystal Size:||600-800 μm|
|Knoop hardness:||2200-2300 kg/cm3|
|Melting Point:||2050 ℃|
|Bulk density(LPD):||1.40-1.91 g/cm3|
- Grind the grinding wheel.
- Grinding stones, triangular, circular, and columnar polishing grinding blocks.
- Honing advantages.
- Ceramic grinding wheel.
- Magnesite polishing block.
- Rubber bonded grinding wheel.
- Direct grinding and polishing.
- Polishing sand blocks and grinding wheels.
|Grit designation||Mean grain size ds50-value in μm|
|F 230||53.0 ± 3|
|F 240||44.5 ± 2|
|F 280||36.5 ± 1.5|
|F 320||29.2 ± 1.5|
|F 360||22.8 ± 1.5|
|F 400||17.3 ± 1|
|F 500||12.8 ± 1|
|F 600||9.3 ± 1|
|F 800||6.5 ± 1|
|F 1000||4.5 ± 0.8|
|F 1200||3.0 ± 0.5|
|F 1500||2.0 ± 0.4|
|F 2000||1.2 ± 0.3|